Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent job opening (San Bernardino County ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- You can catch some of the most exiting Musicial Events that happen in California here.
- Loan Repayment.
- If you love the outdoors, this is a perfect place since it is surrounded by beautiful National Parks, Forests and Mountains.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- You also have places like Big Bear, where you can live in the snow during cold months and relax by the lake in the warmer months.
- Sick days.
- Perm Compensation & Logistics.
- The views are breathtaking and you'll want to do it again, and again.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Joshua Tree National Park is one of my favorite places to camp.
- Visit Laser Island and get a fun competive laser tag game going or visit Boomers!
- The waters are said to have natural healing powers, wheather true or not, it still feels amazing against the skin.
- And if you're looking for the main Joshua Tree, you'll notice that you're actually surrounded by them.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Seeing all ages.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Paid CME days.
- Other Family fun activites in the area are amusement parks like Splash Kingdom in Redlands, a huge waterpark for all ages!
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Other fun activites in San Bernardino, for all my dare devils looks for a thrill, visit High Adventure Hang Gliding & Paragliding and try parasailing or paragliding!
- San Bernandino County is located in the Suburbs of Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Locums Compensation & Logistics.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Here you have over 40 cities in which to chose from with various geographical differences.
- Primary Care setting.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Hours vary, weekday / weekend shifts.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Permanent Position with Locum option.
- DEA, BLS, Acls.
- During the day, you'll be surrounded with endless trails and ginormous rocks to climb and explore.
- Paid Vacation.
- 18-24 patients per day.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- At night, the sky is so crystal clear, you can see every star in the galaxy.
- Board Certified New Grad, preferred.
- Deep Creek Hot Springs is definetly a spot that you don't want to miss.
- Or Scandia and enjoy mini gulf, baseball cages, arcade games, rides and more!
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- You have the City of San Bernardino which is the home to the National Orange Show Center and the San Manuel Amphitheather.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.