Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent job opening (Fremont ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Seeing all ages.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- 1-2 PTS/HR.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Possible weekends.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- No acute patients.
- Flexible Part time or Fulltime.
- The possibilities are endless.
- 6 - 12hr shifts (Available).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- 1099 Contractor Status.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- Urgent Care/ER experience.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- FM- BC Only.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- 3-4 days.
- Permanent Position.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.