Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- I Community Hospital's ER (1:2 during the week and one weekend a month.
- Avg 0-4 pts/day).
- Acls, BLS, Atls, Pals and medical examiner certificate with DOT required.
- Straub Medical Center is seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician for a full time position at our Straub Lana.
- The island has no traffic lights and all mom and pop stores.
- One other family medicine physician in the clinic.
- Support staff includes patient service representatives at the front desk and a dedicated medical assistant.
- Combine the advantages of an integrated health system with the cultural diversity, superb lifestyle, excellent climate and year-round recreational activities of the islands!
- We offer competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits including relocation, malpractice, CME allowance and retirement savings plans.
- Clinic Monday through Friday (8-5pm, avg 25 pts/day) with coverage of Lana.
- I Family Health Center.
- I has a close knit community of about 3,000.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking for the rural island lifestyle.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Honolulu, HI.
- Enjoy beach activities, hunting (deer, sheep, birds), and community events in your free time.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago