Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lihue) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity offers excellent quality of life in a safe, breath-taking beautiful, family-oriented, rural community.
- We offer competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits, including relocation, malpractice, CME allowance and retirement savings plan.
- Epic EMR.
- Our clinic consists of over 80 multispecialty providers and our main clinic is located on the same campus as our modern 71-bed community hospital (Wilcox Memorial Hospital) that serves a large part of the patient population on island.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lihue, HI.
- Clinic schedule is 5 days a week with an average of 25 pt/day.
- Kauai's premier multispecialty group is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician dedicated to providing high quality medical care to be based out of one of our Satellite or Main Outpatient Clinics.
- Both Clinic and Hospital are part of Hawaii Pacific Health along with 3 hospitals, Straub Medical Center, Kapiolani Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center on the Island of O.
- The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate about their work, have great interpersonal skills.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago