Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Redondo Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- About Us.
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal or Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Float Physician to join our team in the South Bay Region.
- A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- 500/month travel stipend.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM with one evening shift to be determined.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Float Physician will rotate through all primary care sites in South Bay which includes: Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Carson, Gardena, Lawndale, Madrona, San Pedro, Sepulveda, and Torrance.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .