Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Providence operates clinics throughout the region, as well as major hospitals in San Pedro and Torrance.
- At least two years of experience required.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- These centers are part of St. Joseph Health's nationally-recognized wellness program, including Wellness Corners and one that is custom designed to serve the health needs of a school district's employees and their families.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- Enjoy an exclusive patient panel with a strong emphasis on wellness, patient experience and innovation while enjoying all that southern California has to offer!
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- Outpatient care only.
- The South Bay of Los Angeles offers a wonderful quality of life, with family friendly neighborhoods, easy access to great parks, golf courses and beaches, and a colorful population that makes the area one of the most ethnically diverse in the nation.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- St. Joseph Health's wellness centers focus on improving health of those they serve by providing integrated medical and lifestyle services, including primary care, preventive care, chronic disease management and lifestyle coaching.
- Position focuses on improving health through the personalized, convenient delivery of primary care, preventive care and chronic disease management.
- Some of California's most famous beach communities are found in South Bay, including Manhattan Beach and Palos Verdes.
- Flexible schedule with medical assistant support.
- Los Angeles, California - Seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for a worksite wellness center serving a school district's employees and their families.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)