Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA license.
- A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- About Us.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician- Float to join our team in San Fernando Valley, California.
- 16-18 patients per day.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start.
- M - F, 8A - 5P.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .