Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 4 day work week (0 FTE/32 hours a week).
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Bilingual (English/Medical or Fluent Spanish).
- Ranked Top 100 for Influential and.1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- About Us.
- Age range of patient panel is 18-100.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Daily census is ~20 PPD.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Team-based environment with both clinical and administrative support.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .