Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Team-based environment with both clinical and administrative support.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Age range of patient panel is 18-100.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Daily census is ~20 PPD.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Bilingual (English/Medical or Fluent Spanish).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- About Us.
- Ranked Top 100 for Influential and.1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies.
- 4 day work week (0 FTE/32 hours a week).
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .