Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Orange County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Brand Description St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, our values-dignity, service, excellence and justice-guide everything we do. With over 300 highly skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, our medical services range from primary care to leading edge surgical procedures, and our convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access our exceptional care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in in southern California's beautiful Orange County.
- Facility Description St. Jude Heritage Medical Group has a strong commitment to values.
- Orange County, California - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician. Full-time position.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established practice at St. Jude Heritage Medical Group's busy Diamond Bar Family Medicine clinic.
- Great access to specialist and support services through our integrated medical group.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- The county's four largest cities are Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, and Hunting Beach, and the county is famous for its tourist attractions like Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and its many pristine beaches along more than 40 miles of coastline.
- Outpatient care only.
- City Description With a population of over 3 million, Orange County is the third most populous county in California, and the sixth in the nation.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)