Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monterey Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- About Us.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is highly preferred.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Monterey Park, CA.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group m ay be the employer for you.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Daily census is 20 PPD.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- At least 1 year of experience as a PCP.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Age range of your panel is 18-100.
- 1 FTE/40 hours a week.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .