Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hesperia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare provides administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on their patients.
- Working in partnership with St. Mary Medical Center, Smhdmg is highly regarded by the community and recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible.
- Hesperia, California - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- At Smhdmg, physicians work as a team to provide excellent, personalized care.
- Flexible schedule.
- Constantly growing and maturing, Hesperia is known for its affordable housing as well as its pleasant desert climate, clean air, beautiful scenery and hometown hospitality. No matter the season, Hesperia is a gateway to a wide variety of activities, including museums, golf courses, Hesperia Lake, and the Mojave Narrows Regional Park.
- If you enjoy a sunny climate, unlimited outdoor living and easy access to popular destinations such as Los Angeles, Big Bear Mountain Resort, Balboa Island, San Diego, and Las Vegas, then Hesperia is the place for you.
- Full-time position.
- Brand Description St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- City Description With a population of around 94,000, Hesperia is located 35 miles north of San Bernardino on the southern edge of the Mojave Desert.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- No. Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established team at St. Mary High Desert Medical Group's growing Hesperia Primary Care clinic, where quality healthcare is part of our history.
- Facility Description St. Mary High Desert Medical Group (Smhdmg), a ministry of St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare, is a growing multi-specialty group that has served California's High Desert region for more than 25 years.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)