Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including Retirement, Malpractice, and Loan Repayment.
- Practice as a Family Medicine physician treating patients of all ages and making a difference in the lives of the less fortunate.
- Be a vital part of this community and this healthcare organization that has been established for over 40 years with 4 free-standing clinics serving the people of this historic region.
- Monday through Friday work week from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with no weekends.
- Up to $255,000 First Year Salary with Close Proximity to Sacramento, CA.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Practice alongside 1 PA, 1 RN, 4 MAs, and 1 Lcsw with front and back office support.
- Family Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient - Northern California.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- Dentistry on site along with integrated behavioral health, nutritionist and case management.
- NextGen EMR, hospital 15 minutes away, Aaahc certified, and H1-B visa is accepted.
- See about 16 patients a day and treat patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago