Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will see around 18-22 patients a day.
- It has grown to be one of the largest comprehensive migrant/community health center systems in the state.
- 150,000 mortgage stipend to help you build a home in the community!
- Opportunity:100% outpatient and no.
- Compensation: Employed position with a base salary depending on experience, a Pay for Performance plan based on several indicators including quality, loyalty, ect, and full benefits.
- Hpsa Site offering Federal Medical School Loan Forgiveness and some incredible commencement package options!
- There are approximately 30 providers and midlevels within the 12 sites.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- A multi-dimensional, multi-disciplinary comprehensive health care organization, serving the primary medical, dental and behavioral health needs of a huge patient population in Kern, Fresno and Inyo counties.
- Location: One of the largest metro areas in California with week this city offers you a central location with easy access to Sierra Nevada and the Pacific Coast.
- The affordability of this city is unlike many other locations in California while still having the lively arts scene, fine state university and easygoing vibe that is native to California!
- Facility: A non-profit corporation, serving a geographically dispersed, low-moderate-fixed income, ethnically diverse, frontier-rural-urban-migrant-homeless patient population.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago