Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 150,000 Mortgage Stipend to assit with buying a home in the area!
- It has grown to be one of the largest comprehensive migrant/community health center systems in the state.
- Great climate with mild summers and some brief cool, wet winters.
- Will see around 22-24 patients a day.
- Facility: A non-profit corporation, serving a geographically dispersed, low-moderate-fixed income, ethnically diverse, frontier-rural-urban-migrant-homeless patient population.
- Compensation: Employed position with a base salary depending on experience, a Pay for Performance plan based on several indicators including quality, loyalty, ect, and full benefits.
- Opportunity: Fqhc has a full-time opportunity in Central California - 100% outpatient and no.
- Salary will be discussed with the candidate at the interview.
- A multi-dimensional, multi-disciplinary comprehensive health care organization, serving the primary medical, dental and behavioral health needs of a huge patient population.
- Location: Situated right between Fresno and Los Angeles!
- Hpsa Site offering Federal Medical School Loan Forgiveness!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- One of the top ten largest cities in California, and the fastest growing area in California for the past 40 years.
- There are approximately 30 providers and midlevels within the 12 sites.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago