Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on, Relocation, and student loan repayment options are available!
- Monday through Friday schedule with a patient census per shift of 20-22.
- Location: Located in the heart of California's Central Coast, this town is minutes from Pismo Beach and around an hour to Santa Barbara.
- Year-round the area is known for its mild temperatures, fresh air and clear blue skies, and some of the best weather in the fall.
- Opportunity: This is an outpatient opportunity at a network of non-profit community health centers which provide patient services ranging from dental to chiropractic in addition to medical.
- It's central location within the state makes it the perfect hub from which to enjoy endless activities with the Pacific Ocean to the West and award-winning wineries in scenic wine country to the East.
- The area is also an emerging as a coastal cultural empire having numerous museums and galleries and a year-round selection of internationally recognized performing arts, dance, music, visual arts and theater.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary with productivity and quality bonuses.
- Able to sponsor J1 and H1 visas!
- Physician has the ability to follow patients into hospital if desired, but not required.
- Full Benefits!
- Discover beautiful landscapes, world famous barbecue, award-winning wineries and so much more!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago