Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Turlock) is a single-specialty group practice.
- One of 4 finalists for the Amga Acclaim Award.
- One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans.
- Part of the nation's top five performers among large health care systems.
- Home to California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock is the second largest city in the county and hosts the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair.
- Turlock is located in the heart of San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather.
- Competitive compensation.
- This location hosts a compliment of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, rotating sub-specialties, imaging, and lab services.
- Relocation allowance.
- Committed to Lean initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Turlock, CA.
- Early partnership with no "buy in".
- The brand new care center is state of the art with regard to its technology (Epic EHR and Pacs), patient care models, and floor plan designs, ensuring a cutting edge practice.
- Generous benefits package.
- Malpractice tail coverage.
- High physician satisfaction rating.
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Turlock, California.
- Amenities include Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock Lake State Recreation Area, and charming shops and cafes on historic downtown Main Street.
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere.
- Large sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago