Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Hills) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- 36 hours/ 0 FTE.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Hills, CA.
- Training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Application URL:.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8A-5P.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- About Us.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in West Hills, California.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- 18-25 Avg Daily Patient Census.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago