Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Hills) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8A-5P.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- 18-25 Avg Daily Patient Census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- Application URL:.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in West Hills.
- Training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- 36 hours/ 0 FTE.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Hills, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago