Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Long-term contracts.
- Ukiah Cboc.
- If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) certifications.
- Eureka Cboc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eureka, CA.
- Or the BOS in Internal Medicine.
- Travel accommodations.
- Board Certified/Eligible by the Abms in Internal Medicine and/or Family Medicine.
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States.
- Our employees are our greatest asset!
- Competitive wages.
- Any State License is acceptable.
- Clearlake Cboc.
- Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the Santa Rosa VA Clinic in California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago