Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (San Jose ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Work with a great team of providers.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Saturday & Sunday, 8-hour shifts.
- Urgent Care setting.
- Immediate credentialing time.
- Monday - Friday, 10-hour shifts.
- EMR proficient.
- Seeing ages 2 and up.
- Permanent, F lexible Full-time schedule.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Ample support staff & great team to work with.
- Competitive Base Salary + Benefits.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Paid DOT certification, if applicable.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing 2-4 patients per hour.
- Some OccMed responsibilities, no DOT cert required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.