Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Palm Springs) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Outpatient Urgent/ Immediate Care.
- Permanent W-2 Position.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage without tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Sat+Sun option - 9am-7pm.
- No Trauma.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME Support, Malpractice Coverage.
- New Graduates accepted.
- Seeing less than 24 patients per day.
- Board Certified in FM or IM, EM, or Board Eligible within 5 years (Prefered).
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Residency Trained in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine preferred, Or General Practitioner.
- 12 Shifts a Month Minimum.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Treating acute, chronic illnesses and non-emergency injuries.
- Most specialty backups available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.