Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Palm Springs) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Outpatient Care for the treatment of acute, chronic illness and injury.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- New Grads are Okay.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage without tail.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- CA License.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Fast Credentialing.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- DEA and Acls Required but can get once hired.
- All ages.
- No Trauma.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- M-F 8a-8p, Sat & Sun 9-7.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing less than 25 Patients per day.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 12 Shifts a Month Minimum.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- BC or BE (Preferred but not Mandatory).
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- FM or IM.
- Specialties Back up Available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.