Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kailua) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Trade Winds Family Medicine is looking for a family medicine physician to join our highly-rated clinic.
- Three (3) days allowable time off for CME.
- Average of 24 patients per day (with 2 scribes).
- Four (4) weeks PTO for full-time providers.
- Other: Candidates must be board licensed or eligible, and be able to meet our local Castle Hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Malpractice insurance.
- At Trade Winds we strive to strike a work/life balance while maintaining excellent patient care by assigning each physician two MA/LPNs who function as dedicated back office assistants and scribes.
- Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Our patients have come to trust our thorough and comprehensive team approach to providing them with the best possible care.
- They are trained to scribe, review treatment plans with patients, provide education, and manage triage and other phone inquiries.
- Ocean view clinic located in Kailua on the island of Oahu.
- Onsite EKG, Holter, Spirometry, Colposcopy, other office procedures.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kailua, HI.
- Outpatient Only.
- Trade Winds is a privately owned full-spectrum outpatient practice in the beach town of Kailua, on the beautiful windward side of Oahu, Hawaii.
- We provide a unique treatment approach which supports exceptional patient care and satisfaction.
- 401K Program.
- Integrative EMR system.
- Health insurance including dental and vision coverage.
- Competitive salary including income guarantee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.