Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kailua) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- At Trade Winds we strive to strike a work/life balance while maintaining excellent patient care by assigning each physician two MA/LPNs who function as dedicated back office assistants and scribes.
- They are trained to scribe, review treatment plans with patients, provide education, and manage triage and other phone inquiries.
- Ocean view clinic located in Kailua on the island of Oahu.
- Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Outpatient Only.
- Competitive salary including income guarantee.
- We provide a unique treatment approach which supports exceptional patient care and satisfaction.
- 401K Program.
- Four (4) weeks PTO for full-time providers.
- Trade Winds is a privately owned full-spectrum outpatient practice in the beach town of Kailua, on the beautiful windward side of Oahu, Hawaii.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Integrative EMR system.
- Onsite EKG, Holter, Spirometry, Colposcopy, other office procedures.
- Health insurance including dental and vision coverage.
- Average of 24 patients per day (with 2 scribes).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kailua, HI.
- Our patients have come to trust our thorough and comprehensive team approach to providing them with the best possible care.
- Three (3) days allowable time off for CME.
- Other: Candidates must be board licensed or eligible, and be able to meet our local Castle Hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Trade Winds Family Medicine is looking for a family medicine physician to join our highly-rated clinic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.