Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kailua) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Trade Winds is a privately owned full-spectrum outpatient practice in the beach town of Kailua, on the beautiful windward side of Oahu, Hawaii.
- Three (3) days allowable time off for CME.
- Ocean view clinic located in Kailua on the island of Oahu.
- Outpatient Only.
- Four (4) weeks PTO for full-time providers.
- Health insurance including dental and vision coverage.
- We provide a unique treatment approach which supports exceptional patient care and satisfaction.
- They are trained to scribe, review treatment plans with patients, provide education, and manage triage and other phone inquiries.
- 401K Program.
- At Trade Winds we strive to strike a work/life balance while maintaining excellent patient care by assigning each physician two MA/LPNs who function as dedicated back office assistants and scribes.
- Average of 24 patients per day (with 2 scribes).
- Other: Candidates must be board licensed or eligible, and be able to meet our local Castle Hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kailua, HI.
- Onsite EKG, Holter, Spirometry, Colposcopy, other office procedures.
- Trade Winds Family Medicine is looking for a family medicine physician to join our highly-rated clinic.
- Integrative EMR system.
- Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Competitive salary including income guarantee.
- Our patients have come to trust our thorough and comprehensive team approach to providing them with the best possible care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago