Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent job opening (San Fernando Valley) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- A lower volume practice that's goal is to prevent hospital readmissions.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing All Ages.
- San Fernando Valley, CA.
- BLS/ Acls Required.
- If you're a physician who's passionate about spending time with your patients- this is the opportunity for you.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Fast Credentialing.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Must be CA licensed.
- Seeing less than 20 Patients.
- BC FM or IM.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This Primary Care model focuses on patient care in terms of quality, not quantity.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Monday- Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.