Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000.
This permanent job opening (San Fernando Valley) is for an outpatient clinic.
- BC FM.
- 20-22 patients per day.
- 40-hours per week, flexible scheduling.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Bilingual is a plus, Spanish is preferred.
- License reimbursement.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Competitive Salary.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Loan Repayment.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- DEA, Acls & BLS are required.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Permanent Position.
- CME Allowances.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.