Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $90 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (South Bay) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- BC preferred but will accept BE.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 32 hours per week through the end of August 2017.
- Great environment and support staff.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Seeing less than 25 patients per day.
- Patient assessments, Physicals, etc.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Locum Tenens position.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine training.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Comfortable seeing all ages.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- DEA, BLS, Acls, etc.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.