Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE FM.
- 8am-7pm Mon-Sat.
- Willing to accept locum or perm.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Sat.
- Procedures: suturing, pap smears, abscess drainage.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Average 2 patients/hour, total 16-24 patients/day.
- Assignment: Outpatient Only.
- And $100,000 for 5 years.
- Supervision of mid-level optional for locum physician, but required for permanent physician.
- Salary: Base salary starts at $184,500 for new grads, and increases with experience.
- Each Provider has their own MA.
- EMR: NextGen.
- Sign on bonus: $20,000 for 2 years.
- Up to $150,000 mortgage payment offered for physicians who sign a 5 year contract.
- 50,000 for 3 years.
- Adults and Ped patients.
- 40 hour work week.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Jul 27.