Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 15 minutes.
- You would not consult with patients for DME products or topical anesthetics.
- Priority consideration will be given to those California licensed physicians who hold licenses in other states to meet the needs of the client companies insureds.
- Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as minor infections, prescription renewals, etc.
- Set your own schedule.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in California, active DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- We are seeking California licensed primary care physicians to provide virtual care to visitors to the United States whose travel medical insurance covers them for their telemedicine visiits.
This locum tenen job from Med-Link Staffing was last open on Oct 6.