Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
- Priority consideration will be given to those California licensed physicians who hold licenses in other states to meet the needs of the client companies insureds.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in California, active DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Set your own schedule.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 15 minutes.
- Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as minor infections, prescription renewals, etc.
- We are seeking California licensed primary care physicians to provide virtual care to visitors to the United States whose travel medical insurance covers them for their telemedicine visiits.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- You would not consult with patients for DME products or topical anesthetics.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Med-Link Staffing.