Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Spanish fluency.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.