Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Spanish fluency.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.