Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Spanish fluency.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.