Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gardena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- EMR Proficient.
- Comfortable seeing primarily adult/geriatric patient population.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Outpatient setting only.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Established patient panel.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Family Practice Physician to join our Primary Care team in Gardena,CA.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.