Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Torrance) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Spanish Fluency.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- EMR Proficient.
- Established patient panel.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Practice Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.