Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Torrance) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Spanish Fluency.
- EMR Proficient.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Practice Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Established patient panel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Outpatient setting only.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.