Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Los Gatos), beach (e.
- As an integrated health care system, Scvhhs includes a 574-bed central hospital (Scvmc), a large primary care network comprised of nine health centers throughout the County (including our newest center in downtown San Jose, which opened in 2016), a broad-range of specialty services in our Valley Specialty Center, a large behavioral health department, public health, EMS, and Valley Health Plan.
- Scvmc is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- About the organization.
- Within this clinic, the physician will provide primary care for our transgender/gender expansive patients, including preventative health, disease management, and hormonal therapy for medical transition.
- About the position.
- Better Health For All.
- Recently, the Health Information Management Systems Society (Himss) recognized Scvmc for achieving its highest level of success (Stage 7), based on our continuous innovation and optimization of our inpatient and outpatient EHR.
- Scvmc itself hosts five residency training programs and partners with Stanford University Medical Center for the training of residents and fellows in many Stanford-based specialties.
- We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving our patients and the public, while teaching the next generation of health care providers, in one of the best places to live in the United States.
- About the community.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Scvmc), a large public teaching hospital, affiliated with Stanford University School of Medicine, in San Jose CA, is seeking a full-time Transgender/Gender Expansive Physician to lead the creation of a multi-disciplinary Adult Transgender/Gender Expansive Primary Care Clinic for our health and hospital system.
- We offer competitive compensation, generous comprehensive benefit package (including 53 days of leave per year), paid malpractice, vibrant professional environment, opportunity for career growth, and the opportunity to serve a multicultural patient population and the community.
- Owing to its geographic location and specialty offerings, Scvmc not only serves the County, but also the larger region.
- Scvmc also features a Level 1 Trauma Center, Burn Center, Primary Stroke Center, and a Carf-accredited Rehabilitation Center.
- Santa Cruz), and rural/agricultural (e.
- San Francisco), university (e.
- Palo Alto), high tech (e.
- Many cities of Silicon Valley), mountain (e.
- Our physicians live in a range of communities, including urban (e.
- This physician will also provide clinical consultation and guidance to other primary care providers at Scvmc, regarding transgender/gender expansive patients, with the ultimate goal of strengthening clinical care across our health and hospital system.
- About compensation and benefits.
- Scvmc is located in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley, offering a diverse choice of cultural, recreational, and lifestyle opportunities.
- Candidates must be board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have at least one year of clinical experience practicing in a primary care clinic, with a patient population that includes transgender/gender expansive patients.
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System (Scvhhs) is the second-largest County-owned health and hospital system in California and is committed to improving the health of the 1 million people of Santa Clara County.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success with innovation, team work, project management, and quality improvement.
- This physician will lead the creation of an integrated, team-based primary care clinic with collaboration between primary care, specialty, psychiatry, social services, nursing, and community partners, including partners in the transgender/gender expansive community.
- Situated in one of the most desirable regions of the country - only 45 minutes from the Monterey Bay and three hours from the Sierra Nevada - our physicians enjoy a very high quality of life.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in San Jose, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.