Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Job reference.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.