Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Job reference.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.