Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Job reference.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Outpatient clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago