Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Job reference.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.