Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Job reference.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- To view more of our open positions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.