Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Competent with PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- Provide required information in a timely manner to appropriate staff and agencies.
- Board certification in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results with patients.
- The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to supervise, investigate, and provide treatments for clinic patients.
- Job reference.
- Saturday through Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics, and provide referrals medical specialists.
- Select, order, perform, and interpret tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition.
- We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Taft, CA.
- Assure that patients have a full understanding of diagnosis and treatment plan upon discharge.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient EHR.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Outpatient clinic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.