Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient Only, no OB.
- A cover letter is encouraged but not required.
- MD or DO.
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- A spacious, comfortable environment with 385 beds, include tertiary acute care services, critical care services and a skilled nursing unit.
- Desert Regional Medical Center is the only designated Level II trauma center in the Coachella Valley, serving eastern Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- The practice and community are continuing to grow, making way for a high potential of building a solid patient base very quickly.
- Must already possess, or be able to obtain by start date, a full CA medical license.
- In order to be contacted regarding this position.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician to join our team in beautiful Palm Springs, CA.
- CME allowance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Family Medicine.
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits Package.
- Full time schedule - can be standard 5 day work week (8 hours a day) or 4 days a week (10 hours each day).
- Our experienced medical staff is focused on caring for the communities of Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and the larger Coachella Valley and Hi Desert regions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Palm Springs, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.