Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must already possess, or be able to obtain by start date, a full CA medical license.
- CME allowance.
- MD or DO.
- Our experienced medical staff is focused on caring for the communities of Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and the larger Coachella Valley and Hi Desert regions.
- Desert Regional Medical Center is the only designated Level II trauma center in the Coachella Valley, serving eastern Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- In order to be contacted regarding this position.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Family Medicine.
- Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician to join our team in beautiful Palm Springs, CA.
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits Package.
- Outpatient Only, no OB.
- A spacious, comfortable environment with 385 beds, include tertiary acute care services, critical care services and a skilled nursing unit.
- A cover letter is encouraged but not required.
- The practice and community are continuing to grow, making way for a high potential of building a solid patient base very quickly.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Full time schedule - can be standard 5 day work week (8 hours a day) or 4 days a week (10 hours each day).
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Palm Springs, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.