Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full time schedule - can be standard 5 day work week (8 hours a day) or 4 days a week (10 hours each day).
- Located just 20 miles south of Palm Springs, JFK Memorial Hospital is nestled in the beautiful town of Indio which has been ranked as one of the top 20 best cities for young families, the largest & fastest growing city in eastern riverside county and has top ranked schools & public safety services!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Family Medicine.
- Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician to join our team in the La Quinta / Indio / Palm Desert, CA area.
- A cover letter is encouraged but not required.
- CME allowance.
- In order to be contacted regarding this position.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indio, CA.
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- Must already possess, or be able to obtain by start date, a full CA medical license.
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits Package.
- MD or DO.
- Outpatient Only, no OB.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.