Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be stepping into a well-established primary care practice that is owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Growing area located at a major highway triangle with easy access to the metro areas of Southern California.
- 250,000 Salary Guarantee + Guaranteed Student Loan Repayment.
- For $180,000.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to large cities without the congestion, high-cost of living and the saturated Southern California healthcare market.
- This community is known for its desert beauty, hometown feel and family-oriented values.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Work only 6 hours a day in the clinic- either 8:00 AM-2:00 PM or 2:00 PM-6:00 PM.
- Sophisticated scientific and technical community with a highly educated and trained workforce.
- Turn-key position working in an established clinic staffed with Family Medicine Physicians and Pediatricians.
- Southern California - Outpatient Family Medicine Position.
- Provide quality care by averaging 15-25 patients per clinic day.
- Expect to have your practice up and running immediately!
- 100% outpatient with light shared phone-based.
- Variety of exceptional public and private schools - colleges and universities in close proximity.
- Shift Work Available to Provide Excellent Quality of Life.
- Up to $90,000 in Student Loan Repayment!
- 25,000 sign-on bonus, $15,ance, benefits, 4 weeks' vacation + 1 week CME time, $3,000 CME allowance and malpractice insurance.
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 visa candidates welcomed.
- Safe neighborhoods and diverse housing options available: 4 bed, 2 baths and 2,061 sq.
- Join a collegial, patient-centered organization in a community that truly values its family medicine physicians.
- Framed by four mountain ranges - there are endless trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- Enjoy mild winters, low humidity, and clean air.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.