Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% outpatient with light shared phone-based.
- Sophisticated scientific and technical community with a highly educated and trained workforce.
- Safe neighborhoods and diverse housing options available: 4 bed, 2 baths and 2,061 sq.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Enjoy mild winters, low humidity, and clean air.
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 visa candidates welcomed.
- You will be stepping into a well-established primary care practice that is owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital.
- For $180,000.
- Up to $90,000 in Student Loan Repayment!
- Variety of exceptional public and private schools - colleges and universities in close proximity.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Turn-key position working in an established clinic staffed with Family Medicine Physicians and Pediatricians.
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to large cities without the congestion, high-cost of living and the saturated Southern California healthcare market.
- Provide quality care by averaging 15-25 patients per clinic day.
- Framed by four mountain ranges - there are endless trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- Shift Work Available to Provide Excellent Quality of Life.
- Growing area located at a major highway triangle with easy access to the metro areas of Southern California.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities..
- 250,000 Salary Guarantee + Guaranteed Student Loan Repayment.
- Southern California - Outpatient Family Medicine Position.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus, $15,ance, benefits, 4 weeks' vacation + 1 week CME time, $3,000 CME allowance and malpractice insurance.
- Expect to have your practice up and running immediately!
- Join a collegial, patient-centered organization in a community that truly values its family medicine physicians.
- This community is known for its desert beauty, hometown feel and family-oriented values.
- Work only 6 hours a day in the clinic- either 8:00 AM-2:00 PM or 2:00 PM-6:00 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.