Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% outpatient with light shared phone-based.
- For $180,000.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Sophisticated scientific and technical community with a highly educated and trained workforce.
- Up to $90,000 in Student Loan Repayment!
- Provide quality care by averaging 15-25 patients per clinic day.
- Southern California - Outpatient Family Medicine Position.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Shift Work Available to Provide Excellent Quality of Life.
- Framed by four mountain ranges - there are endless trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- This community is known for its desert beauty, hometown feel and family-oriented values.
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to large cities without the congestion, high-cost of living and the saturated Southern California healthcare market.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Variety of exceptional public and private schools - colleges and universities in close proximity.
- 250,000 Salary Guarantee + Guaranteed Student Loan Repayment.
- Turn-key position working in an established clinic staffed with Family Medicine Physicians and Pediatricians.
- Safe neighborhoods and diverse housing options available: 4 bed, 2 baths and 2,061 sq.
- Join a collegial, patient-centered organization in a community that truly values its family medicine physicians.
- You will be stepping into a well-established primary care practice that is owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital.
- Enjoy mild winters, low humidity, and clean air.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus, $15,ance, benefits, 4 weeks' vacation + 1 week CME time, $3,000 CME allowance and malpractice insurance.
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 visa candidates welcomed.
- Work only 6 hours a day in the clinic- either 8:00 AM-2:00 PM or 2:00 PM-6:00 PM.
- Expect to have your practice up and running immediately!
- Growing area located at a major highway triangle with easy access to the metro areas of Southern California.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities..
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago