Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low income potential typically found throughout region.
- No night or weekend work!
- Turn-key practice - be busy immediately.
- 100% Outpatient with No
Join a well-respected group that has been serving the community for decades!
- 100% outpatient practice with no hospital or phone.
- Paid time off and CME time provided with $2,500 CME allowance.
- Hiking, biking, and golf all within your backyard.
- Affordable housing - brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- Close proximity to the Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Excellent support staff with EMR system that has been fully implemented.
- 240,000 base salary plus quality based incentives - potential is well over $260,000!
- Group open to candidates that are Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- For more Family Medicine Physician job opportunities..
- Full benefits that include - health, dental, vision, 401k and paid malpractice insurance (including paid tail insurance).
- Close proximity to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country.
- This opportunity combines an excellent quality of life with an earning potential that far exceeds the market.
- Southern California - Family Medicine Physician Needed.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Urgent Care shift work or Hybrid position also available.
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services.
- You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains and cities within Southern California.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 13.