Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Paid time off and CME time provided with $2,500 CME allowance.
- Turn-key practice - be busy immediately.
- No night or weekend work!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains and cities within Southern California.
- 240,000 base salary plus quality based incentives - potential is well over $260,000!
- Southern California - Family Medicine Physician Needed.
- Close proximity to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country.
- For more Family Medicine Physician job opportunities..
- 100% Outpatient with No
Join a well-respected group that has been serving the community for decades!
- Full benefits that include - health, dental, vision, 401k and paid malpractice insurance (including paid tail insurance).
- Excellent support staff with EMR system that has been fully implemented.
- Hiking, biking, and golf all within your backyard.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- This opportunity combines an excellent quality of life with an earning potential that far exceeds the market.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low income potential typically found throughout region.
- Urgent Care shift work or Hybrid position also available.
- Close proximity to the Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports.
- 100% outpatient practice with no hospital or phone.
- Group open to candidates that are Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services.
- Affordable housing - brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 13.