Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains and cities within Southern California.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low income potential typically found throughout region.
- Affordable housing - brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- For more Family Medicine Physician job opportunities..
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Hiking, biking, and golf all within your backyard.
- Full benefits that include - health, dental, vision, 401k and paid malpractice insurance (including paid tail insurance).
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports.
- Group open to candidates that are Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Southern California - Family Medicine Physician Needed.
- 240,000 base salary plus quality based incentives - potential is well over $260,000!
- 100% outpatient practice with no hospital or phone.
- Urgent Care shift work or Hybrid position also available.
- Excellent support staff with EMR system that has been fully implemented.
- Turn-key practice - be busy immediately.
- Paid time off and CME time provided with $2,500 CME allowance.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- 100% Outpatient with No
Join a well-respected group that has been serving the community for decades!
- Close proximity to the Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Close proximity to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country.
- This opportunity combines an excellent quality of life with an earning potential that far exceeds the market.
- No night or weekend work!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 13.