Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Torrance) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Paid License Renewals.
- About Us.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the South Bay.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Work Life Balance.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- No patient panel assigned.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- CME Reimbursement.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners