Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Torrance) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
- About Us.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the South Bay.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- CME Reimbursement.
- No patient panel assigned.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Paid License Renewals.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work Life Balance.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Nov 10.