Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $260,000.
This permanent job opening (Covina) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Salary: United States$225000 - United States$260000 per annum.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- Join our clinic at the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- BLS certification.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Nov 11.