Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff: Working with one FM Provider.
- Sun 8am-5pm.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap - Ongoing.
- Sat 8am-8pm.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Sporadic Coverage.
- Support includes 1 MA, 1 Rad Tech, 1 Lab Tech, 1 LVN, 1 Nurse.
- Cases: Occupational Med, Minor Trauma and Ortho.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Clinic.
- Census: 20-40 pts per day.
- Local candidates only.
- Shift: Part time.
- Clinic Hours: M-F 8am-10pm.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Urgent Care.
- All ages.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 15.