Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sporadic Coverage.
- Local candidates only.
- Clinic Hours: M-F 8am-10pm.
- Cases: Occupational Med, Minor Trauma and Ortho.
- Sat 8am-8pm.
- Staff: Working with one FM Provider.
- Shift: Part time.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Urgent Care.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap - Ongoing.
- All ages.
- Census: 20-40 pts per day.
- Support includes 1 MA, 1 Rad Tech, 1 Lab Tech, 1 LVN, 1 Nurse.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Sun 8am-5pm.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Clinic.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 15.