Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census: 20-40 pts per day.
- Clinic Hours: M-F 8am-10pm.
- Local candidates only.
- Sat 8am-8pm.
- Sporadic Coverage.
- Shift: Part time.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap - Ongoing.
- All ages.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Urgent Care.
- Support includes 1 MA, 1 Rad Tech, 1 Lab Tech, 1 LVN, 1 Nurse.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Clinic.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Sun 8am-5pm.
- Staff: Working with one FM Provider.
- Cases: Occupational Med, Minor Trauma and Ortho.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 15.