Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Provide Primary Care services to corporate employees.
- LVN's and Advanced Practitioners on staff as well.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Seeing all ages of patients.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Weekly Hours: 40 per week.
- Setting: Outpatient Facilities - Corporate Wellness Setting.
- Support: Excellent Specialty Support, including Behavioral Health Physicians.
- Availability: Full Time (Will consider Part Time).
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $105/hr.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 260K+ Annual Salary.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Patient Volume: Low/ Moderate.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Including implementation of new care delivery models.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.