Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Support: Excellent Specialty Support, including Behavioral Health Physicians.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Availability: Full Time (Will consider Part Time).
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing all ages of patients.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Including implementation of new care delivery models.
- Weekly Hours: 40 per week.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 260K+ Annual Salary.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Facilities - Corporate Wellness Setting.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Patient Volume: Low/ Moderate.
- LVN's and Advanced Practitioners on staff as well.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $105/hr.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Provide Primary Care services to corporate employees.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Nov 27.