Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Including implementation of new care delivery models.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Setting: Outpatient Facilities - Corporate Wellness Setting.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly Hours: 40 per week.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 260K+ Annual Salary.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Provide Primary Care services to corporate employees.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Seeing all ages of patients.
- Support: Excellent Specialty Support, including Behavioral Health Physicians.
- LVN's and Advanced Practitioners on staff as well.
- Availability: Full Time (Will consider Part Time).
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $105/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Patient Volume: Low/ Moderate.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 27.