Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $105/hr.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Patient Volume: Low/ Moderate.
- Including implementation of new care delivery models.
- Weekly Hours: 40 per week.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Provide Primary Care services to corporate employees.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 260K+ Annual Salary.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Support: Excellent Specialty Support, including Behavioral Health Physicians.
- LVN's and Advanced Practitioners on staff as well.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing all ages of patients.
- Setting: Outpatient Facilities - Corporate Wellness Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Availability: Full Time (Will consider Part Time).
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 27.