Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Full Time.
- EMR: NextGen.
- Seeing less than 23 Patients per day.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Fqhc Clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing All Ages.
- Residency Trained in Family Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Monday - Friday.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Locum Tenens 1099, or Permanent W-2 option.
- Fast Credentialing.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Cantonese or Mandarin a plus, but not required.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Manage an assigned patient panel.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.