Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Torrance) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Established patient panel.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Practice Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- Spanish Fluency.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- EMR Proficient.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Outpatient setting only.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 2.