Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Carson) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $90-100/hr.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care/ Internist.
- Performing Patient Assessments, Physicals, Diagnostic Tests, and Prescribing/ Dispensing Medication.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Seeing all Adult Patients (Pediatrician on site).
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full Time.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Support: Medical Assistants- All Spanish Speaking, Additional full time physicians.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Daily Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- EMR: NextGen.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 20 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.