Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Roseville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine (Will accept Internal Med with experience seeing all ages).
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Support: 4 MD's 2 Advanced Practitioners, Front office staff.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $110.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care - All Ages.
- EMR: Epic.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Patient Assessments, physicals, Diagnostic tests, prescribe and dispense patient medication.
- 270K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.