Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Palm Desert) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Seeing all ages of all ages.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Negotiable Annual Salary Package.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- 24 patients per day.
- EMR: Eclinical Works.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Support: Advanced Practitioners, RN's and additional Physician Staff.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Outpatient Community Clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 25.