Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Palm Desert) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 24 patients per day.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing all ages of all ages.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full Time.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Setting: Outpatient Community Clinic.
- Support: Advanced Practitioners, RN's and additional Physician Staff.
- EMR: Eclinical Works.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Negotiable Annual Salary Package.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 25.