Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting (Fqhc).
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Monday - Friday.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 2 years of Leadership Experience Required, as well as 3 years of experience with an Fqhc facility.
- Full Time.
- 20% Administration, 80% Clinical Work.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.