Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing all ages of patients - Primary Care.
- EMR: NextGen.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing approx.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Monday - Friday (One Saturday per Month).
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 8am - 5pm.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Residency trained in Family Medicine.
- 20 patients per day.
- 225K - $250K Annual Salary (Experienced Based).
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese Preferred, Not Required.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.