Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese Preferred, Not Required.
- 8am - 5pm.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 20 patients per day.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing approx.
- 225K - $250K Annual Salary (Experienced Based).
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Full Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Seeing all ages of patients - Primary Care.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Residency trained in Family Medicine.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Monday - Friday (One Saturday per Month).
- EMR: NextGen.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.