Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency trained in Family Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Seeing all ages of patients - Primary Care.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Seeing approx.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese Preferred, Not Required.
- Full Time.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Monday - Friday (One Saturday per Month).
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 225K - $250K Annual Salary (Experienced Based).
- 20 patients per day.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- EMR: NextGen.
- All available travel reimbursements.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.