Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Seeing approx.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Residency trained in Family Medicine.
- 225K - $250K Annual Salary (Experienced Based).
- EMR: NextGen.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 20 patients per day.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Seeing all ages of patients - Primary Care.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese Preferred, Not Required.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Monday - Friday (One Saturday per Month).
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.