Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (XX) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Candidates with Experience + Active or Pending CA License will be considered Immediately.
- 100% Outpatient/Deliver High Quality Patient Care within a Physician Supportive Environment.
- Be a part of Stanford Medicine's Medical Foundation providing Primary Care within 70 Locations around the Bay.
- Access to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park.
- Contribute to Stanford Health's Academic & Clinic Research, Health Education and Community Service Mission.
- Specialists visit these offices in the following specialties: Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Hepatology, Pain Management, Pulmonary and Neurosurgery.
- Live in Silicon Valley, East Bay Area, Oakland or Berkeley.
- Immediate access to both Marin and Napa Counties - Wine Country in your Backyard!
- Average 17-20 patients per day / Epic EMR /Rotating.
- Northern California Coast just beyond the city limits.
- Professional and Collegiate Sports at their best with Giants/Oakland A's Baseball, Golden State Warriors Basketball and Cal Football.
- Be within minutes of Downtown San Francisco.
- Compensation Model consists of base salary, quality bonus, and generous Productivity Incentive.
- Full-time opportunity (36 Patient Contact Hours/week).
- Enjoy the benefits of being neighbors with Berkeley.
- Famous around the globe for scientific exploration, free speech, fine arts and academic excellence.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in XX, CA.
- Community offers a progressive and eclectic citizen population with multi-cultural amenities.
- Incredible cuisine, unique shopping and cultural diversity - choose to live in a number of different neighborhoods and communities to fit your personal needs.
- Bay Area: Stanford Health Care Outpatient Clinic Opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.