Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (XX) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Average 17-20 patients per day / Epic EMR /Rotating.
- Famous around the globe for scientific exploration, free speech, fine arts and academic excellence.
- Bay Area: Stanford Health Care Outpatient Clinic Opportunities.
- Be within minutes of Downtown San Francisco.
- Compensation Model consists of base salary, quality bonus, and generous Productivity Incentive.
- Specialists visit these offices in the following specialties: Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Hepatology, Pain Management, Pulmonary and Neurosurgery.
- 100% Outpatient/Deliver High Quality Patient Care within a Physician Supportive Environment.
- Contribute to Stanford Health's Academic & Clinic Research, Health Education and Community Service Mission.
- Incredible cuisine, unique shopping and cultural diversity - choose to live in a number of different neighborhoods and communities to fit your personal needs.
- Candidates with Experience + Active or Pending CA License will be considered Immediately.
- Access to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park.
- Full-time opportunity (36 Patient Contact Hours/week).
- Be a part of Stanford Medicine's Medical Foundation providing Primary Care within 70 Locations around the Bay.
- Enjoy the benefits of being neighbors with Berkeley.
- Professional and Collegiate Sports at their best with Giants/Oakland A's Baseball, Golden State Warriors Basketball and Cal Football.
- Northern California Coast just beyond the city limits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in XX, CA.
- Community offers a progressive and eclectic citizen population with multi-cultural amenities.
- Immediate access to both Marin and Napa Counties - Wine Country in your Backyard!
- Live in Silicon Valley, East Bay Area, Oakland or Berkeley.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago