Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping, and five-star dining.
- Award-winning schools - major 4-year university nearby.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Family Medicine 100% Outpatient.
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week, you choose!
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring.
- Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and windsurfing.
- Paid extra urgent care shifts.
- Be as procedural oriented as you like.
- Great access to metro area and airport.
- Santa Barbara County California.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities.
- 4 Day Work Week- 10 Minutes to the Beach
A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Family Practitioner to step into an existing practice and assume a full panel of patients.
- Group has been in community 50 years.
- Central Coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries.
- Average 20 patients per day.
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician position.
- 20 days PTO plus 14 sick days.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Executive level benefits with paid malpractice and relocation allowance
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- Full health care coverage for doctor and family.
- Employed position through the hospital.
- Competitive compensation package- verifiable income potential over $300,000.
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer.
- One of the lowest cost of living on the central coast.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.