Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 Day Work Week- 10 Minutes to the Beach
A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Family Practitioner to step into an existing practice and assume a full panel of patients.
- Executive level benefits with paid malpractice and relocation allowance
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- Central Coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries.
- Award-winning schools - major 4-year university nearby.
- Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and windsurfing.
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping, and five-star dining.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Employed position through the hospital.
- Family Medicine 100% Outpatient.
- Competitive compensation package- verifiable income potential over $300,000.
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week, you choose!
- Santa Barbara County California.
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer.
- Paid extra urgent care shifts.
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring.
- Average 20 patients per day.
- 20 days PTO plus 14 sick days.
- One of the lowest cost of living on the central coast.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Be as procedural oriented as you like.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician position.
- Full health care coverage for doctor and family.
- Group has been in community 50 years.
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all.
- Great access to metro area and airport.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago