Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician position.
- Be as procedural oriented as you like.
- Competitive compensation package- verifiable income potential over $300,000.
- One of the lowest cost of living on the central coast.
- Executive level benefits with paid malpractice and relocation allowance
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- Award-winning schools - major 4-year university nearby.
- Average 20 patients per day.
- Paid extra urgent care shifts.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities.
- Great access to metro area and airport.
- Santa Barbara County California.
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week, you choose!
- Central Coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries.
- Employed position through the hospital.
- Family Medicine 100% Outpatient.
- 20 days PTO plus 14 sick days.
- Full health care coverage for doctor and family.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring.
- Group has been in community 50 years.
- Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and windsurfing.
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping, and five-star dining.
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer.
- 4 Day Work Week- 10 Minutes to the Beach
A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Family Practitioner to step into an existing practice and assume a full panel of patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.