Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week, you choose!
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all.
- Full health care coverage for doctor and family.
- Family Medicine 100% Outpatient.
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring.
- Paid extra urgent care shifts.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Be as procedural oriented as you like.
- Santa Barbara County California.
- One of the lowest cost of living on the central coast.
- Average 20 patients per day.
- For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities.
- Great access to metro area and airport.
- 4 Day Work Week- 10 Minutes to the Beach
A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Family Practitioner to step into an existing practice and assume a full panel of patients.
- Group has been in community 50 years.
- Competitive compensation package- verifiable income potential over $300,000.
- Award-winning schools - major 4-year university nearby.
- Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and windsurfing.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping, and five-star dining.
- Executive level benefits with paid malpractice and relocation allowance
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician position.
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer.
- Employed position through the hospital.
- 20 days PTO plus 14 sick days.
- Central Coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.