Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- O pportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner an outpatient opportunity.
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- Compensation: First year compensation ranging from $240,000-$270,000 with sign-on, relocation, full paid benefits, and so much more!
- No weekends and no.
- Will join a congenial group of 5 providers.
- University affiliated program.
- Able to do preceptorship of residents or medical students.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
- Location: Located just 20 minutes downtown San Francisco!
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- EMR is Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago