Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: First year compensation ranging from $240,000-$270,000 with sign-on, relocation, full paid benefits, and so much more!
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- O pportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner an outpatient opportunity.
- Able to do preceptorship of residents or medical students.
- University affiliated program.
- Will join a congenial group of 5 providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- Location: Located just 20 minutes downtown San Francisco!
- EMR is Epic.
- No weekends and no.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.